Advisory center for mobile workers in Lower Saxony
We inform and advise seeking advice, free people from Central and Eastern Europe with questions about the work and life in Germany.
- Do you have an employment contract?
- Get the reward which was promised to you?
- Do you know if there is a minimum wage owed to you?
- Make overtime, which is not paid?
- Do you know how many vacation days you are entitled?
- Have questions about the housing situation?
- Endanger your health at work?
- Do you know if you are insured against sickness and accidents?
Do you feel treated unfairly?
Talk to us! You are welcome to join us.
The advisory for mobile workers in Hannover and Oldenburg is funded by the State of Lower Saxony.